THE PAUANUI SPORTS & RECREATION CLUB
Current Orange light rules to adhere too:
- Masks are once again mandatory when entering and moving around the Club and must be worn at the Bar
- Maximum 200 patrons in the Club at one time
- The Club is set up for 200 patrons – PLEASE DO NOT MOVE TABLES OR CHAIRS
- Wherever possible 1m social distancing should be practiced
- No food or alcohol is permitted in the Gaming room
- 1 person at a time at the TAB machine
- Smokers area (North end through Bowls area doors – far right, uncovered area)
Since 1972, the Pauanui Sports & Recreation Club has served as the central hub of activity in Pauanui Beach, a playground for both the young and the young at heart.
The Pauanui Club offers indoor and outdoor sports facilities complemented by a bar and restaurant, to three separate function rooms that can be hired out.
The Club also hosts the very popular annual Pauanui Summer Series, which is a great way to keep the kids occupied over the summer holidays and includes the all popular Miss Pauanui contest.
The Pauanui Sports and Recreation Club has facilities and activities for all to enjoy! If you want to know more about what is happening at the Club please click on our noticeboard, events or calendar pages. Don’t forget our Members Draw every Friday night between 6.30 and 7.30pm.
Club facilities include:
- Two 9 hole Golf Courses
- 2 large bowling greens
- Recreation centre
- Mini Golf
- Fully Licensed Bar
- Licensed Restaurant
- Children’s outdoor play area
- Gaming Machines
- Pool Table
- Big Screen for live entertainment
For more information on the Pauanui Clubs facilities please click here.